Installation / Registration / Uninstall
Installation of cFos Broadband Connect is easy and convenient, taking only a few steps:
- Download the latest cfosbc-vXXX.exe file and save it to your hard drive.
- Execute the file (cfosbc-vXXX.exe) by double-clicking on it.
- The install assistant will then guide you through the rest of the instalation process.
- cFos Broadband Connect can be used immediately after successful installation.
Once you order cFos Broadband Connect, we will send you an e-mail with a license key (a file called 'key.cfosbc') and your password:
- Save this file on your hard drive (e.g., under My Files ).
- Execute the key.cfosbc file by double-clicking on it.
- The install assistant will then guide you through the rest of the registration process.
- After accepting the terms and conditions for your license, you should again enter your password and close the dialog.
- Your copy of cFos Broadband Connect is now registered to you personally.
- To uninstall cFos Broadband Connect, just use our uninstall assistant, which can be found under Start/Programs/cFosBC/Uninstall cFos Broadband Connect .