Installation / Registration / Uninstall
Installation of cFos IPv6 Link is easy and convenient, taking only a few steps:
- Download the latest cfos6link-vXXX.exe file and save it to your hard drive.
- Execute the file (cfos6link-vXXX.exe) by double-clicking on it.
- The install assistant will then guide you through the rest of the instalation process.
- cFos IPv6 Link can be used immediately after successful installation.
Once you order cFos IPv6 Link, we will send you an e-mail with a license key (a file called 'key.cfosbc') and your password:
- Save this file on your hard drive (e.g., under My Files).
- Execute the key.cfos6link file by double-clicking on it.
- The install assistant will then guide you through the rest of the registration process.
- After accepting the terms and conditions for your license, you should again enter your password and close the dialog.
- Your copy of cFos IPv6 Link is now registered to you personally.
- To uninstall cFos IPv6 Link, just use our uninstall assistant, which can be found under Start/Programs/cFosBC/Uninstall cFos IPv6 Link.
Translation settingsHighlight mode for untranslated text
All (recent modifications by other translators)